LOCPICK ÇEVİRİ SES MÜZİK ÜRETİM VE PAZARLAMA A.Ş. PERSONAL DATA CLARIFICATION TEXT
We, as Locpick Çeviri Ses Müzik Üretim ve Pazarlama A.Ş. (“The Company” or “Locpick”), owner of the URL address https://www.locpick.com/, value your privacy and your personal data and handle all personal data with the utmost care. With this awareness, any and all personal data of persons involved in Locpick’s day-to-day business activities, including those who benefit from our products and services, shall be collected, stored and handled in accordance with the provisions of the Law of Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("the Law"), it’s secondary regulations (regulation, communiqué, circular, etc.) and the binding decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (DPA). With the full understanding of this responsibility, we process your personal data as a Data Controller, and in accordance with the provisions, rules and procedures set forth at the Law.
Accordingly, this Clarification Text is drafted and published by Locpick, for the purposes of fulfilling the clarification requirements regarding data processing, in accordance with Article 10 of the Law and the Communique Regarding the Rules and Procedures of the Clarification Obligation. Locpick reserves the right to amend this text unilaterally any time.
1. Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data is defined in a very broad manner within the Law. As per this definition personal data means “all information belonging to a natural person whose identity is or can be determined”. With this broad definition, any and all information that may allow the data holder to identify a specific person shall be deemed as personal data and shall therefore be subject to the rules and restrictions set forth at the Law.
2. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
2.1. General Purposes for Processing
Within the limits specified in the Law (in accordance with Article 5 and 6), and in accordance with the good faith and proportionality principles, Locpick processes personal data in accordance with the Law;
• To inform you about all kinds of products, services and campaigns offered,
• To offer the products and services you demand in line with your needs,
• Programming and monitoring the sales, marketing and promotion processes of products and services,
• Ensuring the creation and management of customer records,
• Performing all kinds of accounting transactions including sales-related billing,
• Selling and selling products and services, after-sales support, leasing, execution and monitoring of necessary transactions, evaluation, finalization, risk assessment, conducting all kinds of contract processes, planning and executing operational processes,
• To determine your information in order not to lose your rights in any commercial transactions you have entered with Locpick,
• To inform you about the strategic and administrative decisions made within Locpick,
• To ensure the evaluation of customer demands and complaints,
• Customer relationship management, determining marketing strategies and performing statistical studies when necessary,
• Doing business development studies and developing new strategies,
• To ensure the execution of all kinds of contract processes and to ensure the follow-up and execution of legal requests and transactions,
• To ensure your safety and follow-up if you visit Locpick head office, branches or production facilities,
• Planning the information security processes, creating and managing the information technologies infrastructure,
• To ensure the legal and commercial security of Locpick and the people who have a business relationship with Locpick, with the products and services offered by Locpick,
• To plan and follow up the works carried out with business partners or suppliers,
• To follow up and perform communication processes with official institutions,
• Providing information on customer-based developments and ensuring that yield reports are created and updated,
• To plan and organize activities for conducting market research, ensuring or increasing the commitment to products and services,
• Execution of Information Security Processes
• Execution of Access Rights,
• Execution of Activities in Compliance with the Legislation,
• Execution of Finance and Accounting Affairs,
• Legal Affairs Monitoring and Execution,
• Conducting Communication Activities,
• Planning Human Resources Processes,
• Execution of Occupational Health / Safety Activities,
• Execution of Goods / Services After Sales Support Services,
• Tracking of Claims / Complaints,
• Ensuring the Security of Data Responsible Operations,
• Conducting Talent / Career Development Activities,
• Informing the Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations,
2.2. Details Regarding Processing Purposes
The details for the general processing purposes noted above for data processing are as shown below:
2.2.1. Execution of Contracts and Procurement of Services
We may process personal data, as it may be provided to us, for the purposes fulfilling our obligations and procuring our services as may be noted within the agreements we sign with our customers, advisor and employees. Accordingly, these data will be processed as long as they are related to the execution of a contract or directly related to the fulfillment of obligations arising out of such contracts, and/or as may be necessitated by legal obligations and the relevant legislation.
2.2.2. Commercial Electronic Messages
We may obtain commercial electronic communication consents from our customers via our website. These consents are obtained via specific consent forms which are to be provided explicitly by each customer/user. Accordingly, if you provided such communication consents by filling out either electronic or physical forms, then we may process your contact details and contact you in accordance with the methods you approved.
2.2.3. Human Resources & Career
We collect and process data from our employees, personnel and employee candidates, as may be required by the relevant laws and legislation, in order to duly conduct the employment relationships and to keep proper records of personnel files as required by the Labor Law and all secondary regulations.
3. Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data, for the purposes listed above, in accordance with the conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, to real and legal persons, private or public institutions, public institutions authorized to audit, judicial and administrative judicial authorities, LOCPICK personnel when necessary. can be transferred to the shareholders of the company, to banks and financial institutions in order to fulfill the payments and financial obligations, to the program partner organizations that we receive or cooperate.
4. Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your personal data; automatic and automated by our departments where operational processes are carried out, our general directorate, our offices and services where we offer products and services, and real or legal persons who process data authorized by LOCPICK, by means such as e-mail, telephone, website, various contracts, forms and minutes kept in cloud based servers. It is collected orally, in writing or electronically by non-methods.
In this context, the contact persons of our customers with whom we have a business relationship; name-surname, T.C. Identification number, signature, workplace address, mobile phone number, e-mail address and personal data of the type of position in which it works, in accordance with Article 5 1 / a-c-ç-e-f clauses of Locpick, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms and in accordance with the below noted legal reasons:
· If clearly provided for with a law and/or legislation,
· If directly relevant to the execution and/or performance of a contract / contractual obligation,
· If required to fulfill legal obligations of Locpick
· If disclosed to the public by the data owner
· If necessary for the exercise, protection or establishment of a right,
· If required to protect the legitimate interests of Locpick, provided that does not infringe the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data owner.
5. Rights of the Data Owner
As a personal data owner, you may, at any time, apply to Locpick as shown at Article 6 below, to obtain the following information, ;
• You can learn whether your personal data is processed, whether it is used in accordance with the purpose and purpose of processing, and if so, request information on this subject,
• You can learn the third parties that your personal data are shared domestically and abroad in accordance with the Law,
• If you think your personal data is processed incomplete or incorrect, you can request that it be corrected,
• Request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
• You may request that the above-mentioned requests be notified to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred and that they perform the same transactions,
• You may object to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis of your personal data with automated systems, or
• If you think it has been recorded or used in violation of the law, and if you have suffered damage for this reason, you can request that the damage be remedied.
6. Procedures for Application to Data Controller
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, you can forward your request regarding the exercise of your rights mentioned above to our Company by the method (s) determined / determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
By filling out the Personal Data Owner Application Form under the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data at https://www.locpick.com/ together with your request containing your explanations regarding your right that you request to use from the rights specified in article 11 of the Law;
Alternatively, if you wish, you can send your application in writing and a copy of Wet signature “19 Mayıs Mahallesi Yamaç Sokak No:3/3 K:2 Kadıköy/İstanbul "address can personally hand delivered, send it to our address above via notary or registered mail, or send your application to email@example.com with documents that identify you or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by secure e-mail.
In requests and applications; Name, surname and signature of the applicant in writing, to the citizens of the Republic of Turkey T. C. identity number (ID), nationality for foreigners, passport number or identity number, if any, residence or business address based on notification, e-mail address based on notification, telephone and fax number, the subject of the demand must be found. Information and documents related to the subject should be attached to the application.
The company concludes the requests in the application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, in case the transaction in question also requires a cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged. The company may accept the request, refuse it by explaining its justification and inform the person in writing or electronically. In case the request in the application is accepted, the Company fulfills its requirement as soon as possible and informs the concerned person. In case the application is caused by the Company's error, the fee collected is returned to the relevant person.
In case the application is rejected, the answer given is insufficient or the application is not responded in due time; the person concerned has the right to complain to the Board within thirty and possibly sixty days from the date of application. Locpick reserves the right to make changes in this disclosure text for reasons arising from the Law, secondary regulations and Board decisions. Changes to the lighting text and current text will take effect immediately as of the date of notification.
LOCPICK Çeviri Ses Müzik Üretim ve Pazarlama A.Ş. Reserves the right to make changes in this disclosure due to changes in the Personal Data Protection Law or the method of processing Personal Data by our company.
LOCPICK Çeviri Ses Müzik Üretim ve Pazarlama A.Ş.
Mersis No: 0609 0567 2860 0010
WEB Page: https://www.locpick.com/
Address: 19 Mayıs Mahallesi Yamaç Sokak No:3/3 K:2 Kadıköy/İstanbul